Tri-M Honor Society
Meetings are being held on Zoom until further notice- check Google Classroom for upcoming meeting dates!Remember to join our Google Classroom for further announcements! See Mr. Minaya or the officers for help to join. The classroom code is: e7nipmcAnnouncements are also posted on the Tri M bulletin board outside the music hallway.Advisor: Mr. Minaya
2019-2020 Tri-M Officers:
President: Luke Chan
Vice-President: Emma Wang
House Speaker: Alana GinsburgSecretary: Ashley HuberWebmasters: Kevin Gauld & Brianna LiSenator: Gwendolyn SetoHistorian: Lucy Tashjian
Treasurer: Sam Petruccelli
Choir Reps: Caitlyn DiGia & Peter Petrakis
Orchestra Rep: Billy Apostolou
Band Rep: Sofia Matos
Sophomore Rep: Caroline Owen
Members will need a total of 20 points this school year.
Check Google Classroom for any upcoming Zoom meetings
Requirements to participate (read carefully):
- Participation in the Virtual Recital Hall run by the Manhasset Music Department: Google Classroom code: w5l45jt -- Past April 30th, submissions will be entered through the Tri-M Google Classroom (code e7nipmc), on an assignment posted on May 1.
- Achieving and maintaining an overall GPA of an “A” (or higher) in your current music class.
- Participation in a performing group at Manhasset Secondary School- Band, Orchestra or Chorus.
- Teacher recommendation for NEW MEMBERS ONLY
- There is no additional action for this, just fill out the application below
- RETURNING MEMBERS MUST FULFILL THE ENTIRE 20 POINT REQUIREMENT
Please fill out the application below by Wednesday May 13, 2020