Friday, March 22, 2019
- Attention French Honor Society members: The next mandatory meeting will be Tuesday, March 26th in Room 258 at 3:15pm. The discussion will be officer positions for next year. All members MUST attend!
- Indian Ink, Manhasset's online school newspaper will have a pretzel fundraiser after school next Friday, March 29th in the HS Auditorium lobby and outside of the Gym starting at 3:08pm. Pretzels will be $3 each.
- Attention 8th, 9th, 10th & 11th graders: Anyone who is interested in joining the reigning NYS Champion Indian Marching Band, now is the time to sign up. Registration forms can be found on the bulletin board outside of the band room. The deadline to submit your registration forms is Friday, March 29th.
- Attention all artists & writers! The annual Karie Sit Contest is underway.....Win accolades...Win money and get published! Submit today!!
- The National Art Honor Society is collecting art supplies for the EOC. The bins are located at the MS entrance, in front of Room 308 and at the gym entrance. Donated items they are looking for: sketchbooks, markers, crayons, paints, paint brushes, colored pencils, glue, and any other type of art supply would be appreciated. They will be collecting until March 29th.
- Indian Ink, Manhasset's online school newspaper, is now live for the 2018-2019 school year. Be sure to download the free app, "Indian Ink", for your Android/iPhone today...or go to indianinkonline.com for the latest in politics, movies, tech news, sports and more. Stories are added regularly, so be sure to check back often for updates!
- Attention Seniors: If you have completed your 15 hours of community service for the graduation requirement during this past summer, you should submit your validation forms and essay immediately to Mrs. Steindam in the Social Studies office.