May 22, 2019
- The National Junior Honor Society and the MS Student Government are sponsoring "Adopt a Sailor." They are collecting items for sailors deployed on the US aircraft carrier Ronald Reagan. Items they are collecting are: cookies, candy, jerky, toiletries, fun types of oreos, and other snacks that remind the sailors of home. Donations can be dropped off in the MS Library from May16th - May 24th. Cards & letters are appreciated as well!
- There will be a Hellenic Club meeting tomorrow, May 23rd at 7:45am in Room 108. This is an important meeting for all to attend, we will disuss the end of the year and our plan for next year as well. Please make every effort to attend. Any questions, please see Mrs. Palmer.
- The MS Student Government will be collecting new or gently used children's books that your family has outgrown. The Book Fairies will donate books to less fortunate schools and children in the New York area. Accepted Books: Books with clean, intact pages; Baby through young adult books and Activity books. Book donation boxes will be outside Mr. Vercessi's office and in Mr. Shapiro's room (266). The Book Fairies will collect books from now until May 31st.
- Attention ALL 7th & 8th graders: Come down to the HS Gym for Fitness Fridays. Every Friday, The Fitness Fridays Club will meet to participate in some engaging physical activities from 3:30pm-4:30pm. Please stop by and join in the fun!
- Indian Ink, Manhasset's online school newspaper, is now live for the 2018-2019 school year. Be sure to download the free app, "Indian Ink", for your Android/iPhone today...or go to indianinkonline.com for the latest in politics, movies, tech news, sports and more. Stories are added regularly, so be sure to check back often for updates!
- Attention Seniors: If you have completed your 15 hours of community service for the graduation requirement during this past summer, you should submit your validation forms and essay immediately to Mrs. Steindam in the Social Studies office.