Thursday, October 17th
- Attention all HS girls interested in playing basketball this winter. There will be a very important pre-season meeting today, October 17th at 3:15pm in Room 256. It will be brief, but important details about tryouts and the season will be handed out. Please make every effort to attend.
- English Honor Society Reminder: Application deadline is today, October 17th. All forms are located in the Writing Center.
- There will be a meeting of the Gay Straight Alliance today, October 17th after school in Room 204. All are welcome.
- PINK OUT is coming! T-shirts are for sale in the cafeteria today, October 17th during all lunch periods, as well as tomorrow morning, October 18th in the Math Lab. The T-shirts cost $10.00 each.....all proceeds go to the Manhasset Women's Coalition Against Breast Cancer & The DeRosa Foundation for Colon Cancer Research. Let's PINK OUT the school this Friday!!
- There will be an important National Art Honor Society meeting to discuss Art For A Cure on Friday, October 18th at 7:40am in Mrs. Panullo's room.
- Attention members of the Spanish Honor Society: There will be a meeting tomorrow, October 18th at 7:40am in the HS Auditorium. Be punctual!
- The next Math Honor Society meeting will be this Monday, October 21st at 7:40am in the Blackbox Theater. Only current members must attend.
- Attention all 7th & 8th graders: If you would like to run for any student government office, please attend their first election meeting on Monday, October 21st at 7:40am in Room 266. Any questions, please speak to your English teacher.
- The 1680 Club will meet on Tuesday, October 22nd at 7:30am in Room 263. New members are always welcome.
- Attention all Juniors/Seniors: If you are interested in joining the Social Studies Honor Society for the 2019-2020 school year, applications are available in the Social Studies office. The completed application is due on Friday, October 25th, and should be placed in either Mr. Berman or Ms. O'Malia's mailbox in the MS Main office. Applications submitted after October 25th will NOT be considered. Any questons, please contact Mr. Berman/Ms. O'Malia.
- Applications for The Math Honor Society are now available in the Math Lab. They are due on Friday, October 25th. See Mr. Rupp or Mr. Sproul in the Math Lab if you have any questions.
- Attention HS students: If you're interested in joining the Bowling Team, stop by the HS Media Center classroom on Tuesdays & Thursdays at 3:15pm.
- Attention all High School students: Do you like taking photos? Are you interested in online design, editing, or publishing? Do you want the opportunity to contribute to something useful and important in our school? If so, The Yearbook Club could be for you! Meetings are every Thursday at 3:15pm in the Language Lab. No experience needed!