Welcome to Krakehl's Physics Courses!
In physics, we will learn all about the way the world around us works. Perhaps you have wondered
- How does drifting work?
- Can you land an egg on your teacher?
- What instruments can Mr.Krakehl play?
- What does the the path of a football in the air depend on?
- How does a roller coaster work?
- Why should I wear a seatbelt?
- What makes a rainbow?
The answers to these and many more interesting questions lie just ahead!
Here you will find information about our class as well as links to websites that you will find interesting and helpful in your journey to discover the wonders of physics.
"Science is simply common sense at its best." ~ Thomas Huxley