Manhasset Public Schools
for Manhasset UFSD and Manhasset
May 18, 2021 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Manhasset Secondary School
200 Memorial Place
Manhasset, NY 11030
Voter Registration Information
You are a registered voter, eligible to vote on May 18,
• You have previously registered and voted in a School District and/or a Public Library vote within the last four calendar years, or
• You have registered to vote with the County Board of Elections and have voted at least once in any local, state or national election within the last four calendar years, or
• You have registered with the District’s Board of Registration prior to the vote.
If you are not registered to vote:
• You may register to be eligible to vote for all elections by mail by downloading a New York State Voter Registration Form from the Nassau County Board of Elections website by clicking here. Your mailed registration must be received by the Nassau County Board of Elections by May 7th in order to be eligible to vote on May 18th
•You may register to be eligible to vote for the School Budget Vote/Election and Manhasset Library Budget Vote/Election only by registering in person at the Office of the District Clerk by May 13th, District Office, Manhasset Secondary School - 200 Memorial Place on school days , 8 am to 4 pm in the Office of The District Clerk BY APPOINTMENT ONLY due to Covid-19 restrictions and the District’s visitor policy.
Call 516-267-7724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
If you want to check the status of your voter registration:
- CLICK HERE for New York State Voter Registration Look Up
- Call Nassau County Board of Elections at 516-571-2411
- CLICK HERE for Manhasset Residents Voter Registration Look Up
Absentee Ballot Applications
Qualified registered voters can obtain applications for absentee ballots from the District Clerk, Manhasset Public Schools - Administration Building - 200 Memorial Place, Manhasset, NY 11030, 516-267-7724, at least 7 days before the vote, if the ballot is to be mailed to the voter, or the day before the election, if the ballot is to be delivered personally to the voter. Absentee ballot applications are also available.
*** You may check off "temporary illness or physical disability" on the absentee ballot application form for "fear of contracting Covid-19".
***Completed absentee ballots must be received by the
District Clerk no later than 5 pm, Tuesday, May 18,
Questions or more information:
516-267-7724 or email@example.com