You are a registered voter, eligible to vote on May 16, 2017 if:
• You have previously registered and voted in a School District and/or a Public Library vote within the last four calendar years, or
• You have registered to vote with the County Board of Elections and have voted at least once in any local, state or national election within the last four calendar years, or
• You have registered with the District’s Board of Registration prior to the vote.
If you are not registered to vote:
• You may register to be eligible to vote for all elections by mail by downloading a New York State Voter Registration Form from the Nassau County Board of Elections website CLICK HERE Your mailed registration must be received by the Nassau County Board of Elections by May 5th in order to be eligible to vote on May 16th
or • You may register to be eligible to vote for the School Budget Vote & Election only by registering in person at the Office of the District Clerk by May 11th, Central Office, Manhasset Secondary School - Administration Building - 200 Memorial Place on school days (school is closed April 10 - April 17), 8 am to 4 pm and on Saturday, May 6th, from 10 am To 2pm in the Office of The District Clerk.
If you want to check the status of your voter registration:
- CLICK HERE for New York State Voter Registration Look Up
- Call Nassau County Board of Elections at 516-571-2411
- CLICK HERE for Manhasset Residents Voter Registration Look Up
if you would like to to know where
to vote in Manhasset
Absentee Ballot Applications
Qualified registered voters can obtain applications for absentee ballots from the District Clerk, Manhasset Public Schools - Administration Building - 200 Memorial Place, Manhasset, NY 11030, 516-267-7724, at least 7 days before the vote if the ballot is to be mailed to the voter, or the day before the election, if the ballot is to be delivered personally to the voter. Absentee ballot applications are also available CLICK HERE
Completed absentee ballots must be received by the District Clerk no later than 5 pm, Tuesday, May 16, 2017.
Questions or more information about the
School Budget, Voter Registrati
on and Absentee Ballots:
516-267-7724 or firstname.lastname@example.org