Manhasset Public SchoolsVoter Registration Information
You are a registered voter, eligible to vote on May 21, 2019 if:
• You have previously registered and voted in a School District and/or a Public Library vote within the last four calendar years, or
• You have registered to vote with the County Board of Elections and have voted at least once in any local, state or national election within the last four calendar years, or
• You have registered with the District’s Board of Registration prior to the vote.
If you are not registered to vote:
• You may register to be eligible to vote for all elections by mail by downloading a New York State Voter Registration Form from the Nassau County Board of Elections website by clicking here. Your mailed registration must be received by the Nassau County Board of Elections by May 10th in order to be eligible to vote on May 21stor• You may register to be eligible to vote for the School Budget Vote/Election and Manhasset Library Budget Vote/Election only by registering in person at the Office of the District Clerk by May 16th, District Office, Manhasset Secondary School - 200 Memorial Place on school days, 8 am to 4 pm and on Thursday, May 9th, from 8 am To 8 pm in the Office of The District Clerk.
If you want to check the status of your voter registration:
Absentee Ballot ApplicationsQualified registered voters can obtain applications for absentee ballots from the District Clerk, Manhasset Public Schools - Administration Building - 200 Memorial Place, Manhasset, NY 11030, 516-267-7724, at least 7 days before the vote if the ballot is to be mailed to the voter, or the day before the election, if the ballot is to be delivered personally to the voter. Absentee ballot applications are also available CLICK HERECompleted absentee ballots must be received by the District Clerk no later than 5 pm, Tuesday, May 21, 2019.Questions or more information about theSchool Budget, Voter Registration and Absentee Ballots:516-267-7724 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- CLICK HERE for New York State Voter Registration Look Up
- Call Nassau County Board of Elections at 516-571-2411
- CLICK HERE for Manhasset Residents Voter Registration Look Up