- Manhasset Union Free School District
- Policy Home Page
- Policy Home Page
- Policies Currently Under Review
- Latest Policy Revisions
- Series 0000: Philosophy
- Series 1000: Community Relations
- Series 2000: School Board Governance
- Series 3000: Administration
- Series 4000: Instruction
- Series 5000: Students
- Series 6000: Fiscal
- Series 7000: Facilities and Development
- Series 8000: Support Services
- Series 9000: Personnel
0115E - STUDENT HARASSMENT, HARASSMENT AND/OR BULLYING COMPLAINT FORM
0000 - PHILOSOPHY
0115E STUDENT HARASSMENT, HARASSMENT AND/OR BULLYING COMPLAINT FORM
Last Updated Date: 06/14/2012
Revisions History: 06/14/2012
STUDENT HARASSMENT, HARASSMENT AND/OR BULLYING COMPLAINT FORM
The purpose of this form is to inform the District of an incident or series of incidents of bullying and/or harassment so we can investigate and take appropriate steps. If you feel unsafe, or if you are a parent and your child feels unsafe, fill out this form, but we urge you to speak directly with the school principal as soon as possible so we can address your concerns.
Student or Employee Name:_________________________________________
Describe the incident(s). Please include when and where it happened.
List the name(s) of the individual(s) accused of bullying and/or harassment.
Were there any witnesses? ___Yes ____No If yes, please list the names of the individual(s).
I certify that all statements on this form are accurate and true to the best of my knowledge.*
Signature * Date
Please attach any supporting documentation (i.e., copies of emails, notes, photos, etc.).
Return this form to: the School Principal
Note on confidentiality:
In order to investigate the complaint, the District will disclose the content of the complaint only to those persons who have a need to know and only to the extent necessary to conduct an investigation prior to taking any formal disciplinary action. This form will not be shown to the accused student(s)/staff.
* To best execute the investigation of the complaint, the complaint should be signed and the complainant identified; however, neither is required and you may submit this report anonymously.